Dream Big. 2022 is Going to be Different.
The Board of Directors will review Chamber accomplishments from the past year and introduce the five priorities that will provide focus and clarity for the Orrville Area business community in 2022.
- Campaign to increase Member Engagement with Chamber Resources
- Focus on Developing an Aspiring Community of Young Leaders
- Intentional Pathways for a New Era of Work
- Workplace Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Training and Development Opportunities for Business Owners
State of the Chamber may be attended in person or virtually. Individual tickets are $25 per person. A complimentary lunch will be included with in person attendance.
Masks are required to be worn except when seated and eating per The University of Akron policy.